CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 8 August 2011

What the hell am I doing?

Assalamualai. . . . . . kum.

                It's almost 1 a.m. in the morning and i am still not sleeping! With more detail, I'm at the kitchen, on the sofa, watching The Spy Next Door. currently tired. Not tired as in sleepy. Tired as in physically. I've been walking laps by laps in the search for food. You know why? Because I'm a picky eater! and all I get is just some KitKat Icecream. aw yea.

               Oh crap what am I gonna do now? hehe. . .  ADVENTURE QUEST WORLD. Holy shit! I think I'm partially obsessed! Medieval-like games FTW! Mages FTWWW!!!! :DD






I know. It's hard to ignore me.

Mephobia: Fear of becoming too awesome that the human race can’t handle it and dies

No comments:

Post a Comment